Here's what clients are saying about us:
- "I had been monitoring and researching the market for the past 4-5 months for a condominium in a prime location in NYC and [my agent] was the key contributing person to secure my real estate purchase. His listings were always ahead of the curve, well researched, documented and included helpful comments on the neighborhood, location and convenience. On top of finding the right property, he was determinant in recommending the right bid and to prepare the condominium package for the board approval. I have now moved to my condominium and am very pleased with it."
-- Park Avenue condo buyer
- "I just wanted to thank you for helping me find an apartment to rent in Manhattan. As you can probably guess, when moving to a new country, there are a myriad of things to organize and you made the most important of them a fairly painless experience. Understanding what we needed (as a young family) and arranging the viewings and contract signing so efficiently really has made life a lot easier for us. We look forward to moving into our new home!"
--Corporate Relocation client
- "I have been in New York City a few years, and I have gone through a few apartments and brokers. [My agent] was by far the most competent of all the people I've worked with. She shared information with us about the housing market, the city and everything else we asked her and in such a gracious and unassuming way. I will be sure to give my highest recommendations to friends and family and to seek out Citi-Habitats in the future as I am sure the need will arise."
-- Prospective grad student
- "Words do not suffice to convey [my agent's] professionalism, enthusiasm, hard work, and sheer talent. He has not only moved mountains to find a home for me but has also single-handedly caused me to have a newfound respect and admiration for real estate agents. Citi Habitats has earned a lifelong client and I will be sure to refer all friends and colleagues to Citi Habitats."
-- West Village renter
- "As an international student, you might guess how challenging it is to lease an apartment in New York. At one time I had to stay in hotels and spend ridiculous amounts of money, and then I met your broker. Many people from my country come to New York for education purposes and I will refer them all to [my agent]. My lease will expire in 6 months and he is the only name in my mind to call for a new apartment."
-- International student
- "Several weeks ago, my son came to New York for the day to find an apartment. He had a couple of days to find a apartment before he began a new job. When he called your business, [our agent], took the call and promised him that she would find him an apartment that day. She was true to her words. I was very impressed with her can-do attitude and her friendly, professional manner. She made a stressful event manageable. I would recommend her and Citi Habitats to friends."
--Upper East Side, new renter
- "I was extremely nervous about finding an apartment before school starts in September, but [my agent] kept me calm and reassured me that we'd find something. Most importantly, she negotiated with the owner's realtor to help me get my fabulous apartment in the West Village. I couldn't be happier!"
-- NYU student
- "I have recommended your brokerage to several people who are ‘thinking about' moving to NY. I will definitely recommend Citi Habitats to anyone seriously looking for a home in the NY area. My New York apartment-hunting experience was not at all as I expected it to be--it was a dream, not a nightmare!"
-- Upper West Side buyer
- We were impressed with the Citi Habitats offices around the city and the level of service we received. I have worked with other brokers and they were far less organized. Picking up keys at different offices can be a hassle, but it was always easy with Citi Habitats. We have already recommended you to several friends."
-- Financial District couple
- "I have just moved here from Washington, DC for a position I accepted with Macy's. Thanks to your company...I was able to secure an apartment in one day that met all my requirements. The previous days I spent with other brokers were unfruitful and disappointing."
-- Corporate Relocation client
- "The Citi Habitats broker I worked with informed me of all the limitations and charges to expect when I looked at the apartment so there were no hidden or unexpected charges or surprises. I got exactly what I was told and that is very, very important...I guarantee that I will tell anyone I know who plans to move into NYC to use your services."
-- Upper East Side, new renter
- "I dealt with two people at Citi Habitats...both were extremely professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. They also spent time with me and never made me feel pushed into anything. Bravo!!! I have told all my friends of my horrific experiences with other agencies and the great experience I had with Citi Habitats."
-- West Village, first time buyer